Your printer is amazing, but it can't remember who or what it is. Network connection unavailable. Paper feed error. Can't do any right
Is there something wrong? Is there a form of machine dementia you are experiencing?
Printer Reset Restart
It's not a good idea to reset your printer to factory settings when troubleshooting. However, it can often be the solution to your problem.
Sometimes, it is as simple as clicking a button to restore network settings. Some printer models require you to work harder. Toner Buzz offers brand-name ink and toner for your printer.
How to Reset HP Printers?
How to Reset HP Printer Factory Settings
According to HP, the defaults that were set by the manufacturer on your printer cannot be restored. This will not affect the page count, tray sizes, or language.
These steps will restore your HP printer's factory default settings.
- Turn off the printer. After 30 seconds, disconnect the power cable and then reconnect.
- While you turn on the printer, press and hold for 10-20 seconds the Resume button. The Attention light will turn on.
- Click the Resume button. While the printer restores factory defaults, the Attention, and Ready lights cycle.
HP Printer "Out Of Paper" Reset
Except for the erroneous message that the paper is empty, we love our HP printer.
The paper tray has plenty of sheets why can't the computer see them?
This problem can be solved by simply unplugging your HP printer.
It is very simple:
- Once the printer is turned on, remove the power cable at the back.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet
- Wait 15 seconds
- Connect the power cable to the back of your printer
- Connect the printer to the wall outlet
- Turn the printer off
- Run a test print
These steps will reset the "out of papers" message on your HP printer.
How to reset the password on your HP printer
There are several ways to reset your HP printer's password. It is a good idea for your printer to be reset regularly, especially if the HP printer is being used by a group of people such as in an office setting or classroom setting.
HP Printer Password Reset: Method 1
- Once your printer is turned on, hold down the Wi-Fi and cancel buttons simultaneously. This will activate setup mode for your HP printer.
- Download the HP Smart app onto your Android device or iPhone to complete the password change procedure.
- Choose "Printer Setup" from the HP Smart App. "
- Scroll down and select "Advanced Settings".
- Choose "Settings Security"
- Select "Password Settings" in the drop-down menu.
- The prompt will ask you to create a new password for the HP printer.
HP Printer Password Reset: Method 2
This method can be used without the need to download the HP Smart App.
- Your HP Printer's Home button is pressed
- Choose "Settings".
- Select "Setup"
- Select "Reset Password"
HP Printer Password Reset: Method 3
You can also reset your HP printer password from Windows using the Windows operating system.
- Open the Control Panel
- Choose "Devices Printers"
- Right-click the wireless HP icon
- Click on "Properties".
- Click "Reset Password"
- Save changes by entering a new password
How to Reset Canon Printer
How to Reset your Canon to Factory Settings
Resetting your Canon to factory default settings may be an option. If your printer is acting strangely, this is a great idea.
Here are the steps to restore a Canon printer's factory settings.
- Then press the "Menu Button", located on the front of your printer.
- Use the arrow buttons for the "Setup menu" and then select "OK".
- Use the arrow buttons for "Device Settings", and then click "OK".
- Select "Reset Settings" then click "OK".
This will start the process of restoring your Canon's factory settings.
The best way to fix the B200 error message that plagues many Canon owners is to reset your Canon to its factory default settings. canon printer reset This works for both Canon Pixma MX922 and other Canon printer models.
Hard Reset Canon Printer
Sometimes, Canon printers will give you an error message. It is possible to remove it by performing a hard reset.
How can I reset my Canon printer?
- Turn the printer off.
- Hold the stop button down while simultaneously pressing the on button.
- Click the Start button.
- Five times, press the start button in succession.
- Click the on button
Give your Canon a few moments to reset itself.
How to Reset your Canon Printer after an Ink Cartridge Change
After refilling your Canon ink cartridges, you may have to reset your Canon printer.
After replacing ink cartridges, reset your Canon printer
- Turn off your Canon printer
- Hold the "Stop” button down.
- Continue to hold down the "Stop", while pressing the "Power" button.
- For 10 seconds, hold the "Stop” button.
- Click the "Stop!" button.
- Hold the "Power" button and press the "Stop” button twice.
- After 30 seconds, the printer will show an "O"
- Four times press the "Stop” button.
- Two presses of the "Power" button will activate it.
- To close the printer, press "Power" again.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer's back.
- Remove the cartridge cover.
- Hold the Power button down.
- Connect the power cable to the printer's back.
- Cover the ink cartridge.
- Press the "Power" button.